Some our young people taking part in the Smart Futures Project attended a career evening at The Lowry Theatre yesterday to gain an insight in to their working world. They explored how they can get work in the industry along with routes for progression and the different opportunities available.
What do the young people gain from attending events like these?
– Useful education routes to take
– The importance of interviews
– The diverse nature of roles in the sector
– Learn about the key areas of the business
– Get a tour of the premises
– Find out about potential part time working opportunities.