SEE IT TO BELIEVE IT
Manchester Youth Zone truly is a see it to believe it building. Trust us when we say that you never forget your first visit and no matter what you are expecting, you’re guaranteed to be blown away.
So what kinds of things can you expect to find in our big yellow building?
- A full-size sports hall
- 8m high climbing wall
- Outdoor 3G sports pitch
- Dance studio
- Music Suite
- Makers Space
- Media Room
- Arts area
- Boxing gym
- Fully equipped fitness suite
- Sensory room
- Much, much more.
As well as are evening sessions that take place every weekday, we also offer targetted programmes throughout the school day to enable us to make more of a positive impact across the city.
Some of our more targeted work includes:
- Mentoring: a programme which provides weekly one-to-one support to members of all ages
- Employability: support into work through a tailored 6 – 8 week programme
- Junior Choices: a preventative programme aimed at 9-12 year old’s at risk of offending
- Sports Leaders: to enable, educate and empower young people through sport